Depending on where you live you’re most likely experiencing transitional weather temperatures. I live in North Carolina, and the temperature has consistently fluctuated from the 50’s down to the 30’s, sometimes all within the same week. To combat these extreme changes in climate, one suggestion for your wardrobe is to wear fur vests. They are luxuriously warm, light, and can be the perfect outerwear option for transitional temperatures.
A fur vest can be rocked with just about anything ranging from a skirt, dress or leggings, but on this particular day I decided to wear one casually over distressed skinnys. Let’s face it, all of us are looking to take our outfits to the next level. Wearing a fur vest on top of a very simple outfit will do just that.
A Few Quick Tips for wearing Fur Vests
- A fur vest will add volume so pair it with a tighter bottom, like a fitted skirt or skinnys.
- When buying a fur vest, size matters. Avoid those with too much volume or too long if you are short and don’t wear heels, as they can make you look shorter because of the volume and length.
- If you have a few extra pounds, avoid those with too much volume and collars as they can make you look out of proportion.
- Black Fur Vest – http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/toria-rose-genuine-lambs-fur-vest/3880945?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Black&resultback=2260&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_6_B
- Orange Long Sleeve Blouse – https://www.perfectlybasics.nl/equipment-signature-shirt-rust-0107010171802015.aspx
- High Waisted ACID Mineral Light Wash Distressed Skinny Jeans – http://www.gojane.com/99252.html
- Grey Open-Toe Pump – http://www.shoedazzle.com/products/YVONNA-198-000329-0700?psrc=shop_shoes_new-arrivals
I hope you have as much fun wearing your vest as I did.
The Ultimate Fashionista